When someone decides to leave

 


“Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.”

Sometimes one wonders when someone leaves them without explanation. They felt they did nothing but in the end they were left behind. They focus on their pain without thinking about why they were left behind.

But has anyone ever thought about the reason why that person was abandoned? Especially if the person doing so is someone they deem important to them. There are many reasons why someone chooses to leave especially if that person has tried their best, put in their best effort but all of that is never considered by others.

While they often blame others for leaving them without an explanation instead of introspecting themselves, could it be that they were the ones who made the mistake that someone so important to them left them?

Often times, because they are too comfortable with someone, they forget that they also have to pay attention to the other party. They forget that the other party is also a human being, not a bot who only pays attention to them but also needs attention and in the end because it makes them ultimately abandoned.

When they choose to leave it is a sign that they are fed up with what they are going through. They choose to be silent and leave everything without an explanation because they know it is useless to explain because in the end it will all be of no use.

It could be because they think that they have experienced it many times and there is no significant change that makes them unable to cope with the existing situation and finally chooses to leave.

Learn to understand each other's personalities and learn to accept each other's flaws. Regardless of the relationship you are in, whether it's marriage, friendship or wanting to establish a new relationship, it's all the same. If you want to be noticed and considered then do the same to the person you are dealing with.

I have had this kind of experience a lot both in my real life and when I was volunteering. When they were too comfortable with me and ended up with them being selfish which in the end I couldn't bear it and chose to leave without explanation.

At first I felt uncomfortable doing that. I feel that doing things like that always makes me feel guilty but as a human I know that I have my own boundaries, limits and emotions that sometimes I can't control especially if I have personal problems but they because they are too comfortable with me, makes them never care about that and never realize that I also need my space or at least a place to lean on when I need it.

Many times I accept their treatment that ended up them blaming me because I didn't give an explanation or just kept quiet. But what usually happens is in the end time shows them the reason why I left them. Many times I have experienced when they blamed me because I didn't give an explanation or just kept quiet. But what usually happens is, in the end time shows to them the reason why I left them.

Sometimes it takes time or a long process for someone to be able to realize or reflect on why they were left behind especially if the person who did such a thing was someone who had sincere intentions for them but they never realized it.

Learn to cherish day by day with someone you think is important. People can come and go at any time and they may cross paths with you maybe just to teach you a life lesson or maybe to show you that there is someone who is genuinely willing to help you.

Don't let you lose someone just because of your own fault and when you realize it, it's too late. When you regret and you know that you can't do anything to get things back to how they used to be.

Knowing all these things will be very painful and you will need your best effort if you want to try to fix your mistakes. Learning to maintain a relationship is hard but in the end it will be worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anger Management

Helping Others

Friendship. Necessary or not ?