Pearls Journey eBook

 


I finally finished my second book. I never thought I would make this because at that time my goal was to complete another project. But suddenly at that time I changed my mind and worked on this project.

It all started with this blog. At first I just made this blog for fun, sharing my writings and then I just thought, why I don’t make this a book, a collection of short stories. At first I was anxious and overthinking as usual. But then I get rid it all away and, why not? Just make it a book.

Every time I do my other stupidity lying if my anxiety doesn't increase especially while I'm writing this book, many issues suddenly pop up, affect my emotions and mess everything up.

This book means a lot to me. When I wrote my first book, I was completely alone. I do everything without anyone's help. But in this second book, I get a lot of help from people who care about me.

The funniest thing is that of all those people, all of them I know in cyberspace. They are not people from my real life. But they are the ones who stand by me when I need help. We've known each other for a long time and we have a good relationship.

They helped me from designing the cover, promoting my first book, giving me ideas when I was stuck and most importantly they were by my side, encouraging and supporting me when I started having crazy ideas in my head.

I even didn't expect that there were some people who followed me, whom I didn't know very well, they were willing to help promote my book. I really have to thank them. Because without them all, I am nothing. They care about me and they all have their own way of showing that they care about me and I really appreciate that.

I don't know why but they believe that I have skills while I even never dare to say I have. All the past traumas really affected me so it was hard for me to ignore them. I became less confident and was never sure of anything I did.

What touched me was that they were all much more excited than me. Meanwhile I was freaked out because I failed so many times and not to mention having to control my unstable emotions. But they kept reassuring me to never give up, that I could do this, that I could finish this.

I am lucky to have those who care about me. I am grateful that God brought them to me. Being able to cross paths with them, I'm happy. They are really very good people.

Regarding the progress of my own book, if I were asked about this, I still couldn't answer. I'm still a newbie to this and I still have a lot to learn. I didn’t dare monitor the progress of my book because I was scared. I still make a lot of mistakes and still have to keep fixing it.

After I managed to self-publish my first book, I was quite happy. I knew that once the book came out, it was just the beginning. I'm still going through a long process for that and I'm grateful when I'm down and when I want to give up, this time I'm not alone. Many of them always encourage me to stay motivated.

This second book is very different from the first book I wrote. I also use photos of those who care about me. Some of them often show me their photos. I'm grateful that they allowed me to use their photos for my second book.

This book is about a long journey that I have experienced and I think this thought, there are several people who also have the same thoughts as me. I just want to show them that they are not alone.

Sometimes there are some people who cross path with me and they express the same feelings as me. At that time they thought they were weird because they had such thoughts and they freaked out because of it. In fact, there are some out there who are also experiencing the same thing or maybe the same madness.

I just wanted to say you're not alone. Many are deeply traumatized and all of it kills you. All of that hurts but maybe we should experience it as a life experience and so that we stay strong and never give up because life is never easy.

For those of you who are always faithful by my side, who always help me, support and encourage me so that I never give up, I will never be able to repay your kindness. All of you mean a lot to me and I'm grateful to have known you. I can only pray that God will protect you there and hopefully one day we can meet for real. God bless you all. Thank you ...

I hope in the near future I will be able to launch this book. May God help me for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anger Management

Friendship. Necessary or not ?

Helping Others